Attempting to edit linked objects in world deselects the objects.
When trying to edit a set of linked objects rezzed in world, the items are deselected when clicking edit on them. This isn't as much of a problem since just clicking the object again fixes it.
When the object in question is multiple objects linked together and trying to only edit one of the linked parts, it becomes a bigger issue. Clicking edit on the objects and then reelecting them once the build menu is open and then the items getting deselected again when clicking "Edit Linked". "Edit Linked" also gets unchecked again once the linked objects are selected again. Making it impossible to edit linked objects.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Right-Click on a group of objects linked together such as a couple of test cubes.
- Select "Edit" from the menu.
- Click on the linked objects again making sure to see them highlighted and their information is displayed in the Build Menu.
- Click on "Edit Linked".
- Click on the grouped objects again.
- Objects are deselected when clicking "Edit" and "Edit Linked"
- "Edit Linked" is unchecked when selecting the object again.
- Objects are not deselected when clicking "Edit" or "Edit Linked".
- Tested in Black Dragon 4.0 and 4.0.2
- Issue does not occur in Firestorm 6.4.21
- After further testing I found that this issue does not occur with linked clothing items that are being worn.