- Added: "Requires Deferred Rendering" label next to all major toggles to clarify even more that they do infact require it.
- Changed: Moved Enable Fullbright option to basic options.
- Changed: Minimum value for Glow Iterations to 1 to prevent people from setting it to 0 and getting glow stuck on screen.
- Changed: Updated and fixed the shadow resolution warning notifications to include 8K and the correct 6K memory amount.
- Changed: Tweaked blur light kernel slightly for slightly sharper shadows and less banding at higher blur size.
- Changed: Version to 4.0.1.
- Fixed: Deferred can disable itself leaving the user unable to re-enable it.
- Fixed: Antialiasing warning background appearing ontop of the Deferred tab background.
- Fixed: Avatar Physics Quality not being disabled when Avatar Physics is toggled off.
- Fixed: Labels for dropdowns not showing greyed out when the dropdown is disabled.
- Fixed: Incorrect tooltip in shadow resolution settings. 6K is 128MB not 112MB.
- Fixed: Incorrect warning stating that Intel GPU only impacts performance when it does in fact make you unable to use Deferred.
- Fixed: Several notifications not blocking input until the user confirmed the notification.
- Fixed: Warning notifications not appearing on top of the snapshot window (specifically the 4K warning).
- Fixed: Local snapshot format cannot be changed inside the Snapshot window.
- Fixed: Binding Default Zoom/Roll to nothing (-1) prevents using Zoom and Roll completely.
- Fixed: Bound button actions being applied possibly several times resulting in too much input per frame.
- Fixed: Post Processing Effects (Sepia, Greyscale, Posterize etc) not working when Volumetric Lighting was enabled but Shadows disabled.
- Fixed: Long standing issue with light softening "snapping" to different strengths at different camera up angles.
- Fixed: Long standing issue with light softening only incrementing in "steps" when raising Blur Size option.
- Misc: Cleaned up llviewerjoystick.cpp/h a bit.