This update brings many performances improvements, library updates, and bug fixes as well as a few new features.
Important highlights from this release
- Updated to Second Life 22.214.171.1245700 codebase (including HTTP pipelining)
- Legacy search
- Chat and UI updates
All updates for this release
- ALCH-88 RESOLVED Add optional channel selector to local chatbar and an option to toggle this in preferences.
- ALCH-76 RESOLVED Announce Incoming IMs
- ALCH-61 RESOLVED Legacy Search
- ALCH-58 RESOLVED Ability to export and import avatar shapes
- ALCH-56 RESOLVED Notifications into chat for avatars entering and leaving region
- ALCH-50 RESOLVED Ability to disable Teleport screen
- ALCH-111 RESOLVED Move control panel to the left side of world map
- ALCH-110 OPEN Allow setting custom dot colors on the minimap.
- ALCH-109 RESOLVED Redesign Camera Floater
- ALCH-107 RESOLVED Persistent storage for Recent Panel
- ALCH-105 RESOLVED Nearby typing indicator
- ALCH-104 RESOLVED Texture metadata decoder
- ALCH-85 RESOLVED Redesign Events floater
- ALCH-83 RESOLVED AES Encrypt/decrypt support
- ALCH-82 RESOLVED Base64 Encoding support
- ALCH-78 RESOLVED Checking the edit my objects box in profile panesl does not bring up a confirmation dialog
- ALCH-11 RESOLVED Show IM typing notification in the CHUI "tab"
- ALCH-118 OPEN The Landmarks Panel is pure evil
- ALCH-115 RESOLVED Unable to launch using Alchemy app
- ALCH-113 RESOLVED "Unable to save shape to central asset store. This is usually a temporary failure. Please customize and save wearable again in a few minutes." error when trying to save customized shape.
- ALCH-79 RESOLVED Split long IMs into multiple messages to avoid truncation
- ALCH-77 RESOLVED please no start after setup
- ALCH-64 RESOLVED Opening a pick from profiles crashes.
- ALCH-112 RESOLVED Allow dropping inventory onto profile panel to share
- ALCH-63 RESOLVED Web-tabs for Legacy Search
- ALCH-87 RESOLVED Group Info Sidetray refactor
- ALCH-86 CLOSED Add Region Tracker menu item to World menu
- ALCH-66 RESOLVED Many settings need exposed in Preferences or elsewhere