Release_3.9.2Release Release 3.9.2
- Added: Cliff Hofmann as Patreon patron.
- Added: Kodaijin as Patreon patron.
- Added: Num Bing as Patreon patron.
- Added: Trenton Maedor as Patreon patron.
- Added: Allow Depth of Field in Edit mode option to preferences.
- Added: Option to toggle considering roughness in SSR calculations.
- Added: Belec as Patreon Patron.
- Changed: Vastly improved and extended the complexity performance report.
- Changed: Disabled all debug logs.
- Changed: Final performance report verdict to give a rough summary again.
- Changed: Version to 3.9.2.
- Fixed: (POTENTIAL) Move Plugin Read Thread killing further to the front of the shutdown process in an attempt to reduce or fix the times the Viewer stays alive when quitting from login.
- Fixed: Undo fix that fixed the FPS limiter working for anything but Intel GPU's.
- Fixed: Huge VRAM usage difference when touching shadow resolution controls after starting the Viewer. Saves up to 600MB+ depending on shadow resolution.
- Fixed: Depth of Field not working underwater anymore.
- Fixed: Viewer Location buttons being falsely greyed out when they shouldn't and others not being greyed out when they should.
- Fixed: Places - Landmarks scrolling around wildly the first few clicks into the window.
- Fixed: Crash when touching day cycle editor controls after opening it when there hasn't been any active day cycle yet in this session.
- Fixed: Email offline IM's disables itself every time you open and close the preferences window from the login screen.
- Fixed: Turn off OpenAL usage, we have FmodStudio, also i think this breaks streams.
- Fixed: Case where fasttimers view would stay empty because the colors weren't generated the first time opening.
- Misc: Put an end to annoying one-liners.
- Misc: Move FPS Limiter option to Black Dragon settings now that its officially gone.
- Misc: As per Drake's suggestion, turn off this evil debugLoggingEnabled call.
6.4.11-release source for viewer 126.96.36.1991711
Release_3.9.1Release Release 3.9.1
- Added: Per suggestion an option to turn off "Return" triggering the default inventory action when an item is selected.
- Added: Simple performance report tab to Advanced Complexity Window.
- Added: Face count to complexity calculation.
- Added: Alexa Starlight as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Kaymayhem as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Seren Villiers as Patreon Patron.
- Changed: Make notification for unticking "Remember Account" more clear and change the pointers to the correct preferences tab.
- Changed: Move requesting balance to after the Inventory is opened and initialized.
- Changed: Version to 3.9.1.
- Fixed: Profile can't be closed via CTRL + W.
- Fixed: Animations cannot be played backwards anymore.
- Fixed: Derender list being cleared when double-click teleporting or teleporting inside the same region.
- Fixed: Notification "move" buttons not working anymore.
- Fixed: Crash when failing to cache an image.
- Fixed: Compile.
- Fixed: Crash when selecting HUD objects.
- Fixed: Preferences title inconsistencies.
- Misc: Cleaned up llpreviewanim.cpp a bit.
- Merge Linden Release. (357 Changes)
6.4.10-release source for viewer 188.8.131.529686
6.4.9-release source for viewer 184.108.40.2069455
- Added: Potato as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Sparklebottom Lasertits as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Narcissus as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Petrichor Store to login page.
- Added: Acid as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Mark Sommerset as Patreon Patron.
- Added: Vaelian Lionheart as Patreon Patron.
- Changed: Nils Woerner's patronage amount.
- Changed: Diego Cabral a Camara's patronage amount.
- Changed: Brought tooltips in Machinima Sidebar in sync with the new preferences tooltips.
- Changed: Max resolution for shadows to 8K in Machinima Sidebar to bring it in sync with preferences sliders.
- Changed: Disabled /p;PreferredToolArchitecture=x64 as its throwing a lot of unnecessary "was ignored" warnings.
- Changed: Version to 3.9.0 - Visualizing Dragon.
- Fixed: Viewer crash when switching water presets due to falsely loading them as sky presets.
- Fixed: bdfoateranimator.cpp/h missing from CMakeLists.
- Fixed: Longstanding issue with fmod.dll not getting copied.
- Fixed: Compile.
- Misc: Selectively port some changes from EEP's reflection render code.
- Merge Linden Release. (445 Changes)
6.4.8-release source for viewer 220.127.116.118890
Release_3.8.10Release Release 3.8.10
- Added: Ability to override clamping to increments in sliders, allowing to input any value inbetween increments into the text field.
- Added: Viewer log location display to preferences.
- Added: Buttons to open the cache, log and chatlog folders directly to make navigating and retrieving logs from users easier.
- Added: Button to delete all Viewer logs.
- Added: Manual linebreak support to tooltips.
- Added: Viewer Log Path debug.
- Added: First attempt at a timeline feature for animations. Allows fast forwarding and reversing animations to any given point in time.
- Added: Headers for the viewer location inputs.
- Added: Missing tooltip for bone camera to Preferences - Camera.
- Added: Info to About - Black Dragon whether Automatic Memory Management is enabled or not.
- Changed: Disallow overriding increments for shadow resolution in Machinima Sidebar.
- Changed: Disallow overriding increments for shadow resolution in Preferences.
- Changed: Moved Chat log location from Privacy to Viewer tab.
- Changed: Massively overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - Display.
- Changed: Moved IM options to Preferences - Chat and renamed the tab to Chat & Instant Messages.
- Changed: Improved alpha overlay for color pickers to make it better visible across all shapes of color pickers.
- Changed: As per suggestion, make Edit floater color pickers use the alpha overlay to reduce confusion of the current color.
- Changed: Hover height window height after LL added a new option to it.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - Viewer with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - Interface with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - RLVa with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - General with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - Browser with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Moved Chat Log path to Preferences - Chat.
- Changed: Moved Chat sending options down below General Chat options.
- Changed: Overhauled all tooltips in Preferences - Chat with the new linebreak capabilities.
- Changed: Improved slider hover handling to prevent the value from changing immediately when clicking the thumb without moving the mouse.
- Changed: Enabled precision override for all sliders.
- Changed: Set memory settings and sliders automatically to whatever Automatic Memory Management sets them, prevents memory suddenly being set very low when disabling it.
- Changed: Improved Pie menu multi-line slices, simplified them and made them reposition properly depending on the lines.
- Changed: Increased decimal digit count on Moon Position and Distance Multiplier sliders.
- Changed: Version to 3.8.10.
- Fixed: Saving presets with the same name as default presets saves the unmodified default preset instead.
- Fixed: Loading presets named exactly like default presets loads the original default preset instead of the user created one.
- Fixed: Render Environment Map option not working anymore.
- Fixed: Reverted water reflection generation back to pre-EEP to fix reflection clipping issues, camera rotation issues and several other smaller issues.
- Fixed: Profile - Notes scroll bar and text editor being cut off at the bottom.
- Fixed: (POTENTIAL) Crash on startup when the sky/water preset we're trying to load is invalid.
- Fixed: Windlight import not working and potentially importing new (already converted) presets as old ones resulting in a broken sky.
- Fixed: Alpha masked surfaces not reflecting in water reflections.
- Removed: Broken option for "Beacon" selection outlines.
- Removed: Defunct Pie Menu Opacity and Fade options.
- Misc: Make the start of each logging session more obvious.
- Misc: Cleaned up and organized llfloaterpreference.cpp/h a bit.
6.4.7-release source for viewer 18.104.22.1686539
Changed: Version to 3.8.9. Fixed: Short freeze when switching presets. Fixed: Fixed Environment controls breaking when changing settings too fast. Fixed: Borked offsets of Inventory filters window. Misc: Start first steps for a full fledged animator.
6.4.5-release source for viewer 22.214.171.1244639
6.4.4-release source for viewer 126.96.36.1993157
6.4.3-release source for viewer 188.8.131.522964
6.3.6-release source for viewer 184.108.40.2065003